Linux driver for the Primax Colorado Direct 9600
and other scanners based on the 'E3' ASIC.
LAST UPDATE: 2001.03.04 ---- pxscan-0.41
This is actually a user program that talks directly to the scanner
via the printerport. It does not support usb.
NEW in version 0.4:
- Several bugfixes. Color calibration improved. Scans the whole
- Black&White conversion.
- Grayscale conversion.
- Faster datatransfer. ( Thanks to Peter Popovec )
- Scanning can be started by the front panel button.
- Man page included. ( Thanks to Peter Popovec again )
- The code has been restructured. A lot of redundant code has been
- Quiet mode. Nice if called from some other program or script.
Download the following two files. You will also need libtiff to build
<>There is also a GUI for this
driver. Have a look at
-- version 0.4 pxscan-0.4.tgz
-- version 0.3 does not exist
-- version 0.2
-- version 0.1 pxscan-0.1.tgz
For more information on Primax scanner drivers for Linux go to Primax for Linux
Send comments to email@example.com
Number of visitors: 70064